Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Ode to Earrings


Oh, tiny pendants, perfect pearls,
glittering gold,
shimmering silver,
beads bobbing bright,
how you dance around my head!


Earrings, you enhance 
with so little effort,
just swing from my ears,
like stars fallen from last night's dream.
I love thee so!


But oft I have lost thee,
only to find another pair,
just as lovely to entrance.
Ears are fickle, as I am.
And earrings are 
everywhere.


Very silly, but sincere. I love earrings.  Come see the new ones in the earrings that sparkle section at my Etsy store. http://www.heartspace.etsy.com

1 comment:

  1. P.S. Dear Friends,
    these are close-up enlargements. Actual earrings are much smaller. See Heartspace on Etsy for more information, or contact me.
    Love,
    Clarita

    ReplyDelete

Hi,
I love to read your comments. Please sign up to be a blog follower.
Claire