Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Do You Consider Quality Over Quantity?

When you have to stretch your dollars, it's tempting to choose quantity over quality.  

 Leave a comment below and let me know your answers to one or more of the following questions. 

1. Are you looking for quality materials and craftwork?

2. Are you looking for something totally unique, or do you prefer something that resembles what you've already seen?

3. Do you care where the materials come from and how they were derived? 

4. Is price your primary concern, over everything else?


3 comments:

  1. Awesome blog! Following!


    My blog!

    KNOW THE ART SCENE with www.kathleenmcgiveron.com

    Follow me and I'll follow you!

    At My blog I'm looking for Shops and blogs for my monthly features and looking for people to host giveaways! Msg me!:

    *Learn about etsy artists and my own work
    *Shop of the Month Page
    *Blog of the Month Page
    *Monthly Giveaway
    *Ad Space
    *Get Featured or Reviewed
    *Gallery
    *New post EVERY day!
    *Subscribe with feedburner!

    Leave a comment on my blog and I'll make sure to follow you.

    I also do features! More information at this link:
    http://www.kathleenmcgiveron.com/p/get-featuredreviewed.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1) Definately, I look for quality of materials and, most importantly, quality of workmanship.

    2) I adore the totally unique! If I wanted something that resembled something I'd already seen ... I'd have already bought it - LOL! Seriously, though, inspiration may come from things we've seen/experienced, but where's the fun in deliberately copying? Unique is personal and more exciting to me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay, Kathleen,

    I'm following you!

    Thanks for commenting.

    ReplyDelete

Hi,
I love to read your comments. Please sign up to be a blog follower.
Claire